Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Over The Top

The awesome Annie Spandex tagged me! She says it's the Over The Top award. Everyone I know is over the top! We are the Over The Top branch of the interweb, and I like it that way.

Rules:
Answer these questions with one word and then hand the award over to others.

Where's your cell phone: N/A
Your hair: shiny
Your mother: busy
Your father: hardworking
Favorite Food: pizza
Dream last night: didn't
Favorite drink: tea
What room are you: office
Hobby: gaming
Fear: ennui
Where were you last night: home
Something that you aren't: stuffy
Muffins: blackberry
Wish list item: cashmere
Where did you grow up: Fresno
What are you wearing: vest!
Your pets: Peachy
Friends: badasses
Something you're not wearing: socks
Favorite store: Target
Favorite color: scarlet
Last time you laughed: morning
Your best friend: CK
Place you go to over and over: Target
Person who emails you regularly: CK
Favorite place to eat: SushiZone

I have never been tagged before, so can I just break a rule and not tag anyone? Rule breakers don't ask!

3 comments:

  1. thats awesome that you were tagged, congrats! fun little post. I laughed when you said your friends were bad asses. so funny :). So you grew up in Fresno?! So crazy. And you lived in SF for a while too right? Where are you at these days?

    xoxo

    http://thediscerningfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Target was your answer to two questions. Gotta love Tar-jay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish there was a Target in Canada, I just love it!
    Thanks for your sweet words! And why was I not following you...silly me.

    Oh and how lovely about the wedding! MK sounds like a big ball of fun. Wishing her the very best!

    ReplyDelete